Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Affirmations

Affirmations are such powerful things! Here are a few of my current favourites.

Money/Abundance:
  • The universe is abundant.
  • I deserve all of the abundance the universe has to offer.
  • I am a money magnet.
  • Money comes to me easily and frequently, from a variety of sources.

Love:

  • I am loved.
  • I love myself.
  • I'm happy to be me.

Health:

  • Thank you for my health/healing.
  • I am healthy and whole.
  • Health is my natural state of being.
  • I am so grateful for my... legs, arms, ears, etc. (adding descriptive terms as desired)

General:

  • Life is good.
  • All is well.
  • Everything is as it should be.
  • Everything happens for a reason.
  • I deserve.

1 comment:

Adria said...

I love these!

Coaching Services

As a life coach focused on living and working with the universal law of attraction, my goal is to provide clients with fun processes, affirmations and loving guidance to assist in navigating through current life circumstances and belief patterns. I currently work with clients through email correspondence, and have three levels of service.

Option one consists of an email exchange where we discuss a specific circumstance or set of beliefs and come up with exercises and relevant affirmations to help you move through the situation and toward your desired outcome. We might focus on career planning, enhanced joy in your relationship, allowing of financial abundance, etc. The more information provided, the easier it is to build a plan that is tailored to your individual needs. In other words, long rambling emails with lots of details are considered a good thing! ;) This service involves exchanging email(s) to discuss the area of focus, presentation of a detailed 30-day plan with exercises and affirmations, and a follow-up email to answer any questions about the processes.
Cost for service: $65

Option two builds on the service above, providing a more detailed and holistic set of exercises. We will look at your overall belief patterns for the various areas of your life - money, relationships, health and body wellness, career, spirituality - and create processes and affirmations that fit with your current beliefs on these different subjects. The process will includes a questionnaire to help outline your current belief patterns, and an opportunity to detail particular areas that you want to focus on.
Cost for service: $125

Option three builds on option two above by providing follow-up support as you move through the exercises and affirmations we discover at the beginning of your process. As you play with the suggested processes you will be invited to email me with your thoughts or to ask questions and work through any blockages that might surface for you. I will provide additional guidance through a detailed email once per week (three additional emails, commencing one week after your initial email) for the duration of the monthly period we are working through. I will also email new affirmations, thoughts and encouragement randomly throughout our time working together.
Cost for service: $225

With all of the above options, I recommend working with the exercises and affirmations for at least 30 days, whether you are doing so on your own or with my support. Some wonderful and magical results can come together in that short a time!

Please email me for more information or to sign up for a coaching service.